It is no secret that facial beauty has become a common trend for females. We see so many females with their faces all dolled up for both casual and special occasions and makeup tutorials are all over Youtube. For those that have not yet started following the trend; one of the major deterrent is affordability. If you are one of those women who cannot afford to ‘put on your face’ because of the cost associated with it; your troubles are over! You can get your face all made up at an affordable cost courtesy of ‘Mr. Chin’. Yes you read right; it is not a joke, you can have a full makeup set for under two thousand dollars! ($2000). Although your makeup set might not come from one of those brand name stores; it is just as effective, right down to a similar spelling of the brand name you cannot afford and you will get multiple use. Still interested, want to know more? You do not need much in your makeup set especially if you want your makeup to appear natural looking. If you are like me; take a day and check out all the wholesales and compare prices. I am yet to be disappointed from these low cost products.
Here is a list of the things that you will need:
- A base ($198) – milk of magnesia is good for those oily skin and it makes the foundation application much easier.
- Foundation ($395) – TWINKLers BLACK OPALL 3way powder gives a flawless finish.
- Eyebrow pencil – ($80) please ensure that you choose a brown colour with a shade that suits your complexion.
- Concealer ($150) – TWINKLers BLACK OPALL is perfect for both highlighting those brows and for covering up those not so nice areas.
- Lipstick ($100) – you can find a lot of lip colour from just browsing the wholesale, the colours are exceptional and long lasting.
- Eyeliner pencil ($95) – choose the one you like they come in different lengths and they give the eye that popping look.
- Eye shadow ($250) – there are variety and type for less or the same price it is up to you and the colours are very nice.
- Mascara ($230) – again browse the wholesale for the size you want, your lashes will look fuller and longer.
- Makeup sponge ($80-$150) – can be used instead of brushes, can wash and reuse.